Talk:TeX on Mac OS X
From TeX on Mac OS X wiki
I'm not sure how to:
- categorise this page
- integrate this page.
If the page is meant to set out the subject matter of the wiki, it should be more prominent. Also large portions of the current wiki ought not to exist on the grounds that they are not Mac-specific. The main Mac-specific elements are:
- info on MacTeX (as opposed to TeX Live)
- info on fink, MacPorts, i-Installer etc.
- info about Mac-specific GUIs (e.g. TeX Live Utility as opposed to TeX Live Manager)
- solutions to Mac-specific problems (e.e. font issues)
- strategies for Mac-specific system integration (e.g. CocoAspell, Spotlight importers etc.)
But maybe the strictures are not intended this stringently... Question:
- what else belongs on this page? Given the topic of the wiki...
--CFR 13:55, 3 October 2009 (UTC)