From TeX on Mac OS X wiki
This is a discussion list for all things related to Emacs under Mac OS X. For those who don't like to get on lists, we do not use your email address in any way. This is an edu (educational) site (see the url) and we couldn't profit from them if we wanted to. If you wish to filter the messages using your mail client, the "To:" field always contains "firstname.lastname@example.org".General List Information
- Users are referred to the Netiquette home page (RFC 1855) for guidelines regarding behavior on the web.
- Please stay on-topic. When starting a new thread, please start a new message -- don't reply to a message on another thread. This is immensely helpful for those using threaded email clients.
- Announcements likely to be of interest to the Mac OS X Emacs community are encouraged.
- Users are encouraged to follow the quoting guidelines at learn to quote. Summary: replace irrelevant material with a < snip >, respond below the text you are responding to, and don't let your email application change the subject.
- Announcements regarding Mac-software and Mac-ports of multi-platform software are strongly encouraged.
- To subscribe, unsubscribe, or manage your settings, go to the account management page.
- Queries should be sent to Gary L. Gray.Messages must be posted from the address with which you subscribed.